Thursday, August 18, 2011

Domineering mother..Im 43!!!?

Im 43 with an 8 year old son, Ive been separated from his father for 1 1/2 years now. my mother had a very hard time with it.......i dated 1 guy last summer, now i have met someone i would really like to start seeing, im actually afraid to tell her, i feel like im 10, afraid ill get in trouble, she has always made me feel like this....she worries sooo much for my son as if he'll be devastated or something, i know he'll be fine, i have no intentions on ever living with someone until i know them very well, and have been together for a while, i feel insulted a little because, its like she thinks ill pick up some loser...seriously??..How do i get the courage to tell her, and stand up once and for all..i get the impression shed rather me me miserable and stay with my ex....so it looks good??..ugg my nerves are shot..

No comments:

Post a Comment