Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Strange Item what the hell was that?!?

A long while back (long enough for the details to become scetchy) I lost my GOTY edition and started the game again on the none goty edition, but before that I rember on one of my many many "where the heck am I meant to be going" exploration missions, I stumbled into this really strange tower type thing, and after going inside and fighting lots of monsters I found this item (kinda like a trophy cup) and when given the choice, I used it instead of keeping it for some quest. it lowered one of my stats (strentgh, intelgence, etc) to 5 and the other up to 100, I never found out what it was or what quest was meant to be involved with me getting it. and since I was here I wanted to ask. Does anyone have any idea what Item I'm talking about? I think it was waaaay out there away from any setlements.

No comments:

Post a Comment