Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can people drive you insane ?

Or were you really always insane and people have done things to you such as husband having affairs, well I might add you were pregnant . the girl friend was present at the birth ...and then the affair continued another 15 months until I found the evidence . Then another child as if to heal (yes I was depressed about this and sought help ...and I thank God for the second child but am aware it just was not fair to him ) The shrink at the time said my feeling were normal he wanted to see my husband again . Then more affairs ..finally he decided to leave ,we separated legally he remain in the home for some time ..yes stupid me . I raised the kids ..worked .. raised dogs ,showed dogs . After working for 11 years at the same job a new Boss came into the picture and disliked me ..so more betrayal ..I walked out after months of mental cruelty .A person very close to me died just 10 days later (this was the person in my life who truly loved me no questions and my rock the best of my life besides my children ) I fought illness ,ridicule ,all the time getting help through mental health . Then everything was stolen from me .. my animals all taken ..as my sister told me They thought I would be happier . I might add this sister I would have walked through hell for . In stead she has put me in a private hell . I have for 5 years tried to find out who signed my property over ,this was an illegal act that no one recognizes . I have learned that our JUSTICE system is not so just ,it takes very little to have people commit acts against you in the name of what they have determined best for you and in order to protect themselves. A high govt official had to step down from his position because Of my case ..because I have asked questions ,now I have been told court doents destroyed ,records of a non profit organization destroyed ...ad it goes on ,my dr. of 26 years discontinued my care as I saw another Dr. . I truly know people just wish I was dead ..my own mother indicated that to me 10 months ago . Because I asked for the truth ! Am I really insane and have I been for years ,or my personality so flawed that I have driven myself insane . Facts are the law was broken not by me ,I have attempted to prove that . If I succeed even then there is no justice for what I have gone through ...if I fail ,Well I can't , does this make me insane ?

No comments:

Post a Comment