Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why do girls/women come on yahoo answers to ask if they are pregnant?

Okay, another question in which I may get some negative feedback, but that is okay I can handle it. I love to come on here and read and even answer some questions, but there is one question which really irritates me. Am I pregnant? First of all please do not take offense as to what I have to say this is just purely my opinion and we all have a right to our own. But if you are sitting on here hoping to get the answer you want then you are really in the wrong place. I fyou are so concerned about being pregnant then you need tp go down to your local dollar store grab a few tests and go crazy! Trust me those test work just as fine as the 20-30 dollar ones...I took 4 of them and they were all positive...I am about to have my first baby. But one thing I did not do was go on a site and ask random strangers whether or not I was pregnant. If you think you are like I said get a test and if you are still not satisfied go to a pregnancy clinic. I am not saying that anyone on here is giving you a wrong answer, but they surely could not give you a positive 100% answer. Come on here and ask questions that people can truly answer. Am i pregnant? HMMMM..... yes, no, maybe....that is what yu are going to get ....a bunch of different answers in which the people who are answering them really do not know themselves. So as I said before it is just my opinion. I think it is silly to come on here and ask a question that in the long run you will have to find out on your own anyway, you are just wasting your time when you could already be peeing on a stick! Come on here for support by all means...but that question is getting silly no matter what age you may be....sorry if I did offend anyone I really do not mean to. It is just a matter of fact and before you decide to write something back in anger sit back and actually think about how realistic it is to get the true answer of whether you are pregnant or not off of here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment