Friday, August 12, 2011

The 10 most disliked figures in sports has been released. Your thoughts? Agree or disagree? List inside->?

I agree with everyone about Lebron and Kobe being left out. Another thing, I hate A-Rod a lot more than Manny. Sure, I hated Manny for a bit, but I can honestly said I've put that behind me and frankly don't give a crap about him anymore. I also don't dislike Tiger Woods, what's the point? I mean I used to like him, but now I'm indifferent towards him as well. And... as much as I'm ashamed to say it to you Scooter, I actually like Mark McGwire. He was my favorite player before I even knew much about baseball. If that makes sense. He's the only roider I like and wish him success in his job with the Cards. But if you ask me about if he deserves to be in the HOF, I literally do not have an answer for you. That's because I hate to desert my principles for one player. So yeah, that's how it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment