Monday, August 15, 2011

What is going on? DUDES HELP please?

met this guy at a club 3 years ago we live an hour apart. We made it clear we were not lookin for a relationship. I began to catch strong feelings for him over the years; but i have my pride. It is hard to show emotion to him. Ok so in july he told me we had to stop seeing eachother b/c he had descided to make it official with this chick near him, it hurt me bad. after that i texted him that he was the only guy i ever loved;i told him for my benefit i need to know what our relationship was about he avoided the ques and basically told me that i didn't understand that him going out with her was to do with his friends; and i never showed him signs of love. so i bowed out and said okay i care about you whatever makes you happy, 3 months go by then he messages me saying 'I want to chill with you" he kept asking we for 3 weeks i eventually went. ok so now me and him are having a relationship again even though he has a girl. what is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment